Finally, a QUALITY product with QUALITY service at a QUALITY price
For years, Akron’s Finest Mulch has been providing quality products and services to our customers in Akron and Northeast Ohio. We take great pride in providing superior mulch that’s made with organic materials and is double- and triple-shredded, spreading easily and covering more ground than other standard mulch. We also use only organic dyes, for mulch that’s non-toxic and eco-friendly. And we offer convenient, same-day delivery for a flat-rate price, regardless of size.
The current City of Norton was originally a part of Wolf Creek Township along with Copley, Wadsworth, Sharon, Guilford, and Montville townships. Wolf Creek Township was organized in 1816 and at an election held in April of that year, Henry Van Hyning, Sr. and Salmon Warner were chosen the first Justices of the Peace. Philemon Kirkham was elected Town Clerk. Nathan Bates, Jacob Miller and Abraham Van Hyning were elected Trustees. Twenty-two votes were polled at this first election in a precinct whose boundaries covered 150 square miles. In 1818, Norton Township was organized. It had been surveyed eight or nine years previous to this by Joseph Darrow and plotted into lots half a mile square numbering from the west to the east, thus the west lots were 1, 11, 21, 31, 41, 51, 61, 71, 81 and 91 to the southwest corner.